Abayomi Sogunle, Ore Fakorede and Dolapo Badmus dismissed from the Nigeria Police Force for various human rights abuses.
Here are 10 interesting things you probably don’t know about her.
1. Dolapo Badmus was born and raised in Ado Ekiti, in Ekiti state.
2. She is the second child in a family of six children.
3. Her late father who was a politician, was a one time member of the Ekiti State House of Assembly and one time Local Government Chairman while her mother is a retired teacher.
4. Dolapo had her primary education under the tutelage of her mother as a teacher and also attended a boarding school for her secondary education.
5. She is a graduate of Accounting from the Federal Polytechnic, Ado Ekiti and also a post graduate degree holder in Public Administration.
6. She joined the force on August 15, 2002 as an Assistant Superintendent of Police after intensive training at the Police Academy, Wudil, Kano State.
7. She has served in various capacities ever since she joined the force. She was once Aide de Camp, (ADC) to the number four citizen of Nigeria.
8. Prior to her appointment, she served as the divisional police officer, DPO, Isokoko Division, Agege, Lagos state.
9. Badmos was appointed as the Lagos state police command Public Relation Officer PRO in January 2016.
10. Dolapo Badmus got married to her husband on December 1, 2007. Her husband, a security operative, is simply identified as Abubakar.
Ayo Shogunle was also sacked .
The Nigeria Police Force in 2019 transferred the Head of Public Complaints Rapid Response Unit, Abayomi Shogunle, known for making controversial comments on Twitter to Ebonyi State.
Shogunle, who is an Assistant Commissioner of Police, was transferred to Nkalagu, a town in Ebonyi State.